So most of the posts here have been about Connor and Logan, but I thought I would branch out a bit. The first blog I ever read was my friend Alison’s blog. She did this and I thought it was pretty cool. So, here it goes. 100 things about me.
1. I have 2 sons.
2. I love strawberries-epsecially chocolate covered strawberries.
3. It has been almost 10 years since Derek and I went on our first date. It was August 14, 1995.
4. We went to Spaghetti Warehouse and to see Nine Months on our first date.
5. I was born in Olympia, WA.
6. I’ve lived in 3 states.
7. I think Texas is the best state.
8. I hate peas.
9. I got engaged in a tree.
10. I never appreciated all that my mom did until I had kids of my own.
11. I love thunderstorms.
12. My favorite new show to watch is Lost.
13. Felicity might be my favorite show of all time.
14. I think Pop Secret homestyle popcorn is the best microwave popcorn out there.
15. I know how to play the cello.
16. I love volleyball.
17. I could shop at Target or Wal Mart every day.
18. I have credits from 5 different colleges, and I only have my BA.
19. I love to scrapbook.
20. I want to have 4 kids.
21. But no more until Connor starts school.
22. I once trained for a marathon, but quit when I got to 10 miles.
23. I really hate running more than 3-ish miles.
24. I love tank tops.
25. I love the snow. Derek’s says it’s because I’ve never lived anywhere where it snowed a lot.
26. I know how to surf.
27. My favorite colors today are pink, yellow, and green.
28. I’ve been to Europe.
29. My dad lives in Australia.
30. I hate staying in bed once I’m awake.
31. I’m not a night person.
32. I’m not a morning person.
33. I’m an early evening person.
34. I have one sister, one step-sister, one half-sister, and two brothers.
35. I love John Denver.
36. Camping is fun.
37. I don’t go camping enough.
38. I think I got pregnant with Connor while camping.
39. I love boogie boarding.
40. I think Veggie Tales is a great kids show.
41. I love flip flops.
42. When I was little I wanted to be an astronaut, a teacher, and a mother when I grew up.
43. BJ’s and Chili’s are my favorite reataurants.
44. I hated California the first year we lived here.
45. Now I am sad to think about leaving.
46. I sell Mary Kay.
47. My first job was at a retirement home.
48. I’ve had 2 boyfriends in my life.
49. I used to have my belly button pierced.
50. I have a tattoo.
51. I want another tattoo.
52. I just sold my first car a few months ago.
53. It was a 1991 Toyota Celica.
54. I hate traffic.
55. I love to laugh.
56. I wear a size 9 shoe.
57. I love Carter on ER (aka Noah Wyle)
58. In high school my dream car was a bright yellow VW covertible bug.
59. Now my dream car is the Honda Odyssey with all the trimmings.
60. I have a fake tooth.
61. My hair tured wavy when I got pregnant.
62. Someday I want to go back to school to be a nurse.
63. Someday I want a vegetable garden in my backyard.
64. I love getting pedicures.
65. I have killed every plant I have ever owned.
66. The first concert I ever went to was Michael W. Smith.
67. The last concert I went to was Bebo Norman.
68. My middle toe is longer than my big toe.
69. My ring fingers are crooked.
70. I’m 5’9
71. I subscribe to 4 magazines.
72. I don’t like naps.
73. I love baths.
74. My mom wanted to name me Caitlin.
75. My middle name is Warner after my grandma.
76. The best vacation I ever took was a cruise.
77. Derek is my best friend.
78. I have my ears double pierced.
79. Washing dishes is my least favorite chore.
80. I love vacuum lines in carpet.
81. I can’t stand to stay home all day more than two days per week even though I am a stay at home mom.
82. I can do some fancy tricks with a jump rope.
83. I have lived in 4 apartments in 5 years.
84. I’m married to a computer nerd.
85. My favorite food is my mom’s flank steak.
86. I’ve had stitches in both of my knees.
87. The only bone I’ve broken is my little toe (it was at a 90 degree angle to my foot).
88. I don’t look down when I walk so I constantly run into things below my knees.
89. I got married when I was 19.
90. I want to learn to take good pictures with a fancy camera.
91. I hate the Cortislim ads-their slogan is “It’s not your fault you’re fat.”
92. I think childhood obesity is a huge problem in our society.
93. I had 3 majors in college-speech pathology, P.E., and Liberal Studies.
94. I have purple couches.
95. I graduated from Azusa Pacific University.
96. I wear contacts.
97. I didn’t get stretch marks on my stomach until I was pregnant with Logan, and I got all 6 of them in the last 3 weeks of the pregnancy.
98. I love hydrangeas and daisies.
99. I hate long car trips.
100.I hate feeling rushed and being late.