It was a rainy and cloudy and that pretty much always puts me in a good mood. I just love the cooler fallish weather. I think I have said it before, but I will say it again…November and December are my favorite months in California.
Anway, my happies of the day…
- An impromptu trip to the mall turned out to be really fun. I had to get a blood test today and it just so happened that the lab was right next to the mall. What the heck, I thought. It’s raining outside, we’re right here, let’s go. We rode the train, played on the indoor playground, ate some corndogs, drank lemonade, ate ice cream and just had a lot of fun. Connor is turning more and more into a fun little person.
- I wore some pants today that did not fit a month ago. Horray for finally losing some of this pesky Logan weight!
- The moving company called today. We have an official moving date. Well, more like a moving window. They will be here between November 30th and December 2nd. Three weeks…yikes! Tomorrow the moving company thing might be more of a crappy than a happy, but for today it made me happy. My feelings about moving are still so mixed.
- The boys and I went on a great little walk with our new stroller. I am loving the double jogger so much!
- Good tv night tonight..Survivor, Alias, CSI, ER
- Tomorrow we are going to Disneyland!
Life is good.
Oh yes, and news on the server and domain name issue…I am sure all 5 people who read this are on the edge of their seats… We decided to buy two of them. Not sure yet how exactly we will use them and all the details, but we now own www.mookarama.com and www.thethurmans.net. Horray for my dorky husband!