Anyone who I email knows how much I love these things. I saw this on Missy’s blog and had to copy it. Missy is this totally rad blogger/scrapbooker who also has a Connor. I was stalking her blog for quite awhile before I finally spoke up. Now I know she’s been reading mine too and leaving comments. So, Missy, thanks for all the comment love and giving me something to blog about!
1. When was the last time you went to the bathroom outside? Probably in ’97 when I went on Wilderness Trek. But I might have gone outside while camping since then. I can’t remember for sure.
2. When was the last time you saw one of your parents? I saw my mom about a month ago.
3. Which family member do you most resemble? I think my grandma. We have the same mouth.
4. Do you wear cologne/perfume? Only if I’m dressed up and I wear Abercrombie.
5. Do you wear deodorant? definately. Secret shower fresh.
6. Do you ‘clean up nice’? I’m effing hot, ha ha!
7. When was the last time you tripped and fell? Total clutz here. I trip all the time. I’ve probably tripped at least 3 times just this week. At least I’ve been fortuate enough to not trip while holding a baby.
8. where was the last place you slept besides your home? Cabrillo Motor Lodge in San Diego.
9. What are you listening to right now? Right this very second or in general? Right this second Hide and Seek by Immogen Heap (thanks, Missy). In general Black Eyed Peas and Coldplay.
10. Have you ever started an uncontrollable fire? No. I’m scared of fire. I hate just lighting the grill.
11. Ever run out of gas on the road? No. I stress if I don’t fill up right when the light comes on.
12. Would you rather cut the grass or rake the leaves? Definately cut the grass. I’m haunted by horrible raking memories from my childhood!
13. Your name spelled backwards. nagem
14. What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer? Hide and Seek-Imogen Heap; Maybe I’m amazed-Jem; These Words-Natasha Bedingfield
15. Last time you swam in a pool. Tuesday afternoon.
16. Have you ever been in a school play? I was one of the stars in our 6th grade production of Bambi. I was Thumper and I still remember my solo and most of the dances. Not only do I remember them but sometimes I will perform them for Derek (or anyone who happens to be around when the mood strikes.) I’m a dork.
17. How many kids do you want? Four
18. Type of music you dislike most? I hate most 80s music. And I’m not really a fan of techno either.
19. Are you registered to vote? yes
20. Do you have cable? DirecTV
21. Ever prank call anybody? Only in elementary school.
22. Best friends? Derek, RyAnn, Shauna, Beth, Kristin, my brothers Patrick and James, and my mom.
23. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving? Maybe if I was in the right mood and with the right people.
24. Do you have a garden? I’m a plant killer. A garden seems so cool in my head but I would probably kill everything. But maybe when we have a backyard I will have a garden.
25. What’s your favorite comic strip? Calvin and Hobbes
26. Bath or Shower, morning or night? both. I usually shower, but I like baths too.
27. Best movie you’ve seen in the past month? War of the Worlds. It’s the only one I can think of. So intense and I love scary movies. Oh, and In Good Company-we rented that one.
28. Favorite pizza topping? Pepperoni and pineapple or supreme.
29. Chips or popcorn? chips during the day, popcorn at night.
30. What color lipstick do you usually wear? not a lipstick kind of girl. I like my Burts Bees Lip Shimmer in Nutmeg.
31. Have you ever smoked peanut shells? Is this trick question? No.
32. Orange Juice or apple? orange
33. Favorite type of chocolate bar? milky way or dark chocolate.
34. When was the last time you voted at the polls? Presidential election.
35. Last time you ate a homegrown tomato? Actually on Sunday. My friend Beth has a kickin’ vegetable garden and she brought fresh tomatos to our small group on Sunday. I’m not usually a tomato person, but I put one on my burger and it was really tasty.
36. Are you a good cook? I try to be. I don’t typically ruin things but I’m not gourmet or anything. But seriously who has time to be gourmet with two little munchkins?
37. Ever order anything from an infomercial? I ordered a scrapbook kit from qvc once. Does that count?
38. Sprite or 7-up? I like Sierra Mist better than both of those.
39. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to work? Yes at the Retirement Home, PrimeTime, Blockbuster, Discovery Zone, and Wickes. And on certain days when I was a camp counselor.
40. Ever thrown up in public? Yes. In the 3rd grade on my way to tell the teacher I felt sick. And at the airport when I was about 12. I was by myself in the terminal waiting for grandma and my mom was parking the car. It was horrible-everyone just stared at this poor kid who just puked. And it was full of corn. That might have been too much info on this one, huh.
41. Would you prefer being a millionaire or find true love? true love
42. Do you believe in love at first sight? No. Real love takes time.
43. Can ex’s be friends? I guess but I’m not friends with mine. Unless you count Derek since he was an ex at one time. But I don’t think he counts.
44. Who was the last person you visited in a hospital? Shauna and sweet baby Macy.
45. Did you have a lot of hair as a baby? No
46. What message is on your answering machine? Hi you’ve reached Derek and Megan Thurman. We’re not in right now but leave a message and we’ll call you back.
47. What do you think about most? Things I need to do and my family.