I have never seen this get to know you tag thing before! You guys do it too (please tell me I’m not the only dork who loves these things!)
1. Who was your first prom date?
2. Who was your first roommate?
Shauna. We still call each other roomate to this day. .
3. What was your first alcoholic drink?
I think a pina coloda.
4. What was your first job?
Babysitting, but first with a tax-paying paycheck was a retirement community dinner server.
5. What was your first car?
1991 Toyota Celica
6. Who was the first person that texted you yesterday?
I’m not a cool kid. I never get text messages, except from my sis occasionally.
7. Who is the first person you thought of this morning?
Connor because he was in my face a little bit.
8. Who was your first grade teacher?
9. Where did you go on your first ride on an airplane?
The first that I remember was North Carolina to visit my dad. I was 8 or 9.
10. When you snuck out of your house for the first time, who was with you?
I never snuck out of of my house. I totally would have been caught. but I did sneak out of the dorm Freshman year with some people.
11. Who was your first best friend and are you still friends with them?
Jennifer, and we have lost touch over the years.
12. Where was your first sleep over?
I am sure it was with Jennifer.
13. Who was the first person you talked to this morning?
14. Whose wedding were you in the first time?
My mom and Nick’s when I was 10.
15. What is the first thing you do in the morning?
16. What was the first concert you ever went to?
Michael W. Smith in 1993.
17. First tattoo or piercing?
Ears pierced when I was 10. Belly button and cartilage when I was 18, and tattoo when I was 21.
18. First foreign country you went to?
Does Canada count? If not, then Germany.
19. First crush?
the first boy I “went with” was Josh in the 5th grade.
20. When was your first detention?
6th grade. I was traumatized. I go it for forgetting to get my folder signed and then forgetting a book at home. Two checks=d hall.
21. What was the first state you lived in?
23. Who was the first person to break your heart?
Derek back in 1996. I thought I would never get over it at the time.
24. Do you still think about that person?
Every day since I’m married to him!
That was fun, right!
One other blog worthy thing. Carrie asked me to be the Paper Trunk designer of the month! Check it out! I got my box of goodies the other day and scrapped this page. The papers are amazing, and I am so honored that Carrie asked me to create pages for her. I will hopefully have more to share tomorrow, but here is my first page.